Wednesday, April 9, 2014

 
As I sat and watched the movie “FROZEN” yesterday with my grandsons, I couldn’t help but think that I sometimes felt like we (for a long while) had been trapped in an eternal winter as well, trying our best to battle the horrible elements, like Anna and Kristoff, and wondering how we could put an end to our snowy and icy spell.  Well, as it turns out, it seems as though
the weather has taken a drastic change very quickly.  I thought sure we would still have snow piles sitting around in April.  But, as it turns out, with the descent weather that has approached us, and with all the April showers so far, the snow piles have disappeared . . . sort of like the (temporary disappearance) of Olaf.
 
It is so refreshing and wonderful to see new life sprouting up out of the ground.  I took a peek at some of my flower gardens the other day, and I could see small green sprouts reappearing . . . YAY!!  Can't wait for them to look like this again . . .
 
 
 
As I sat here this morning looking out the window, I was truly grateful for the newly risen sunshine in the east, and the peacefulness and stillness of the trees.  After all the wind the other evening, following some horrific rains, it’s an absolute joy to be blessed with the morning rays.  Although there are still a few puddles, I will take that any day over, well, I don’t even want to say the 'S' word . . . :)
 
 
 
It seems like forever since I’ve last posted, but I’ve been staying busy working on a few wedding orders, and filling orders for Spring floral arrangements and funerals.  I love working on wedding flowers.  With some relaxing music playing in the background, I can get a lot accomplished and it is so rewarding when I can cross one more item off the list . . . and be pleased with the outcome.  Things always seem to fall right together as planned, and I can honestly say that it’s a very satisfying experience when the customer loves the product in which I’ve created.  It’s very exciting to know that I am entrusted to share my creativity with a couple on their very special day.  For me, it is always an “I can’t wait” to see photos of the bride and groom along with their wedding party, and the flower arrangements so proudly displayed. 
 
 
 
If there are wedding bells in your near future, it would be my pleasure to be a part of your special day, by creating some unique life-like floral arrangements for you as well, arrangements that can be enjoyed and cherished for a lifetime.

Please continue to stop back and stay caught up on my blog postings.  And when you get a chance and feel like taking a drive to the country, stop by to say hello and check out the shop.

Feel free to visit and 'LIKE' my Facebook page by clicking this link, and thank you for doing so:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoy my readings . . . it is my intention to bring inspirations of cheer.  Proverbs 15:15 says "A cheerful heart has a continual feast." 
 
May the Good Lord Bless You in all you do.
 
-Sandy-
 


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment